Aihua English School, Beijing
Teach for Aihua English School, Beijing – Excellent salary package, full training, apartment provided.
|Employer type:||Private Language School|
|Weekly contact hours:||25|
|Monthly salary:||RMB12000+ benefits|
|Contact name:||Recruitment Manager|
Ambitious? Globally focused? Excellent communication skills? Kick-start your teaching career with this fulfilling experience of a lifetime.
Teaching English for Aihua English School Beijing, you’ll enhance your global awareness while honing your presentation and leadership skills.
The role will require the delivery of well-planned and resourced English lessons to your students, which will often focus on oral English. Class sizes are small, and you will have the support of a Chinese Teaching Assistant and your team of fellow foreign teachers.
– Delivering well planned lessons based on Aihua’s curriculum
– Encourage children to practise spoken English
– Provide feedback on oral and written work
– Facilitate learning for students and build their confidence
– Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
– Perform general administrative functions
– Ensure that students are safe and monitored
– Involvement in curriculum development
– Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum planning and special school events
Wednesday to Friday: Late afternoons and evenings only.
Saturday and Sunday: All day
Training and Development
Aihua English has several full-time Foreign Training Managers running all of the school’s foreign teacher training programs.
All new teachers participate in an 8-10 day Introductory Training Scheme which will introduce the teachers to all aspects of Aihua teaching. The school then provides ongoing Term Training, an 6-8 week training program that teachers attend during their first term at the school. This then extends to regular observation, feedback and mentoring sessions.
• Competitive monthly salary- full details on application
• Modern apartment provided close to the school
• International flight and visa reimbursement
• Medical insurance provided
• RMB9000/ £1000/ $1200 end of contract bonus
• Generous training completion bonus and holiday bonus totalling RMB7000/ £800/ $1000
• Mandarin lessons are provided
• 2 weeks of annual leave, plus 11 days of public holidays off work
• Regular social events
Working in China requires a specific type of resilience and adaptive mind set. You’ll need to have strong communication skills, good ideas, determination and some humour. We ask that applicants are able to combine a strong work ethic and self-discipline with warmth, empathy and a smile!
Applicants should be aged 21 by mid-June 2017, hold a degree, and speak English to native level.
Aihua English has 5 campuses across Beijing, and offers an excellent training and support system for its teachers.
The majority of Aihua English classes have a maximum of eight students. Teachers follow a set curriculum, and every classroom contains a conventional white board, an interactive white board, a computer and speakers. Teachers work together with local teachers, but you will be responsible for leading the class.
Beijing is an amazing city, where you will make new friends from all over the world, and see things that you never dreamed of!
Learn more about the school at: http://www.opportunity-china.com/aihua-english/