Submit a job in China
Use the form below to send us a job that you’d like to add to china-tefl.com. Please complete all fields.
- Give your job a title, which will appear at the top of the page. It should be as short as possible and include the location.
- The job summary should be one or two sentences and give an overview of the job. This is what visitors to china-tefl.com will see when they’re scrolling through the positions on our site, so it should describe the job briefly and succinctly.
- The name of the school or employer.
- The area should be the region of China where the position is based. Responses such as “online”, “various locations” or “several locations in the south east” would also be acceptable.
- What category of employer? Agent, language school, High school, elementary school, etc.
- What are the weekly contact hours, i.e. how many hours per week of teaching?
- What is the monthly salary?
- The name of the person applicants should contact.
- The contact email address.
- The employer’s website URL.
- Full details of the position, with benefits, contract details, holiday entitlements, deductions, information about the students and anything else you think may be relevant. You may want to include the full address of the school and a contact phone number here too.
There’s a sample of how your entry will look here. Please note that the job must be based in China.
Once the job has been approved we will contact you to request a company logo of 150 x 150 pixels.