ESL English Teacher in China
– Plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons by using a variety of approaches
– Monitor student progress to enable the students to achieve their full potential.
– Participating in various meetings and activities organized by school, such as staff meeting, parents meeting and school promotion event
||Employer:||Sages International Education Group|
|Employer type:||Full time/Contract|
|Weekly contact hours:||20-30 hours|
|Monthly salary:||10,000–30,000 RMB|
– Native English speaker, valid passport holder of UK/Ireland/Australia/ USA/Canada/New Zealand / South Africa.
– TEFL or TESOL certificate or tutoring experience will be preferred
– Under the age of 55 and in good health condition
– Non-criminal background
What We Can Offer
– Competitive salary( $1200–$2900 USD),the salary will commensurate with experience and qualification
– Accommodation allowance
– Annual airfares allowance
– Working Visa, Residence permits, Foreign Expert permit provided
– Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
– Local health insurance
How To Apply
Please email your CV and supporting documents (soft copy of PASSPORT/NON-CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK/DEGREE CERTIFICATE) to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (Skype: email@example.com) for further information.