Teaching Positions Available in Kindergartens/Primary Schools of China
Elite Recruitment and Education is China’s leading privately-owned education company. We are currently recruiting contracted and qualified English/ESL and other subjects teachers for both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools across China. Interested candidates, please click the Apply Now button, fill out the application form and submit it. Or you can email your CV and a short video about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you ASAP.
|Employer:||Elite Recruitment and Education|
|Employer type:||School & Agent|
|Area:||Capital cities of China’s provinces|
|Weekly contact hrs:||16-22 teaching hours|
|Monthly salary:||11K~17K RMB|
● Above 18 under 60 years old with a good health condition.
● Two years of teaching experience (Optional).
● Bachelor’s degree or above to be verified.
● Over 120 hours ESL / TESOL / CELTA / DELTA certificate (Optional).
● Reference letter from a previous teaching job.
● Clear background check to be verified.
1. Teach 16-20 classes a week. One class is about 30-40 minutes. Around 10 office hours per week (negotiable).
2. Students are 3-6 or 7-12 years old.
3. The class size is about 10-20 students.
4. Courses cover basic listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
5. Teaching materials are provided and feel free to have your own ideas.
6. Chinese teaching assistants in class.
1. The Salary is 11-17kRMB after-tax monthly based on the teaching experience and education background.
2. Fully furnished apartments near the school. The school will pay you money monthly for the cost of water, electricity, heating, and maintenance.
3. Overtime payment is 150-200 RMB per class.
4. The annual bonus is up to 10K RMB and back home tickets after fulfilling one year contract.
5. Summer holiday, winter holiday, and Chinese national holidays.
6. Relocating support, as setting up SIM card, bank, and transportation cards, picking up at the airport, etc..
7. The contract length is one year. It will start anytime in 2019 or after and is renewable.
8. Insurance provided.
9. Visa application instruction.
10. Free meals (optional).