ESL Teacher Positions Available in Chongqing
Chongqing GEM business information consulting co., Ltd was founded in March 2011 and since then we have become one of the most influential service platforms for foreign nationals in the southwest of China. Our company is located in central downtown of Yuzhong district, Chongqing, China. We specialized in providing the professional information consultation for documents application (work permit, residence permit of foreigners in China); Business agency (establishment of overseas-funded enterprises); Local services, etc.
As part of our mission to provide the best service for foreign nationals in China, we have partnered with high quality and reputable schools in Chongqing to provide placement services for qualified ESL teachers. Our team helps with the full process, from document preparation, to arranging interviews with potential employers, contract negotiation, and visa application services.
Apply today to discuss how we can help you start your next ESL teaching adventure.
|Employer:||GEM Business Information Consulting|
|Weekly contact hours:||20-25|
|Contact name:||Jonathan Beckwith|
• Starting salary: 15,000-25,000 CNY/Month (Depending on hours and experience).
• Housing allowance of 1,500-2,000 CNY/month.
• Airfare reimbursement on contract completion.
• 5000-6000 CNY Contract end bonus.
• Medical insurance.
• Additional benefits are negotiable based on your experience and educational background.
- Native English Speaker with a clear accent holding a passport from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, South Africa, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand.
• Bachelors degree in any field.
• One of the following: Bachelor of Education, 120+ hour TEFL certificate, or two years of teaching experience.
• Clean criminal background check.
Please contact us at the email address listed above and be ready to provide the following (let us know if you have any questions about the format):
• Resume / CV listing your activities since high school.
• A brief self-introduction video (less than three minutes) demonstrating your personality and teaching style. Tell us who you are, what experience you have teaching ESL, and why you want to teach in China.