Full-time advisors/counselors in Wuhan
1.Provide direct guidance to talented students in every step of the college application process;
2.Design and implement various educational programs and workshops for our students;
3.Teach topics in the social sciences and English to a larger audience.
||Employer:||New Oriental Vision Overseas|
|Employer type:||language training and consulting company|
|Weekly contact hours:||40 hours|
|Monthly salary:||15,000RMB – 20,000RMB|
We are seeking full-time advisors/counselors. In this exciting position, you will be working with an ambitious team to develop various academic and educational programs. As an advisor, you will provide direct guidance to talented students in every step of the college application process. In addition to the college counseling component of the advisor role, you will have the opportunity to design and implement various educational programs and workshops for our students. Some advisors teach topics in the social sciences and English to a larger audience at local schools that we partner with. We also provide an excellent platform to develop business skills. Other responsibilities may include:
1. Instructing students to prepare their application related materials and follow up their progress;
2. Conducting research assignments related to education;
3. Organizing seminars and marketing activities;
4. Other related office administration work.
To be considered for this wonderful opportunity, interested candidates should meet the following criteria:
1. Self-motivated in nature yet able to function well as part of a dynamic team;
2. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; must have the ability to work well with students;
3. A commitment to excellence, an educator mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a competitive environment;
4. Experienced in the education field and proficiency in Chinese is a plus, but not required. We welcome candidates with diversity of backgrounds and interests. Previous advisors have come from diverse backgrounds such as History and Psychology, and even Physics and Chemistry.
We provide our advisors with a competitive compensation package, including a base salary with bonus, a housing stipend, subsidized health insurance, and travel allowances. In addition, one of the greatest perks for many is the opportunity to live in China and experience first-hand a country that has seen rapid social, cultural and economic change in the last century. Our office location in the heart of Wuhan gives you access to everything this amazing city has to offer in terms of food, entertainment and the arts. In addition, being a part of the NOVO team will allow you to be in close contact with Chinese colleagues in the workplace and Chinese students in the classroom, allowing you to gain a unique perspective on life, work and education in China.