English Teachers Needed in China: International Schools
Elite RE is recruiting qualified teachers to teach kindergartens, primary, middle, and high schools, and universities in China. You will enjoy the relaxing and comfortable life with low cost expense while earning competitive wages. From getting your clear background check to arriving in China, we will help you step by step. Interested candidates please contact What’sAPP: 0086 131 3715 3841, or Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org, or WeChat: Q15937317453,or email:email@example.com
|Employer:||Elite Recruitment and Education|
|Weekly contact hours:||14-20|
|Monthly salary:||1200-3000 usd|
|Contact name:||Harper Zhang|
(1) Teach 20-35 classes a week.
(2) Students are 3-16 year old.
(3) Courses are Oral English.
(4) At least 11 days paid holidays.
(5) Insurance provided.
(6) The contract length is one year. It will start anytime in 2019 or after and is renewable.
(7) Teaching materials are provided and feel free to have your own ideas..
(8) Chinese teacher assists in class.
(1) The Salary is 10-15kRMB after tax monthly.
(2) Fully furnished apartments near the school.
(3) Overtime payment is 150-200 RMB per class.
(4) Annual bonus is up to 10KRMB.
(5) Winter holiday and Chinese national holidays.
(6) Relocating support, as setting up SIM card, bank, and transportation cards, picking up at the airport, and renting apartments etc..
(7) Insurance provided.
(8) Free Chinese lessons (optional).
(9) Visa application instruction.
(10) Free meals (optional).
For Both Public Universities & International Schools.
(1) American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, Singaporean, South African, and New Zealand passport holders with bachelor degrees or above; or non-native speakers with English-related bachelor degrees or above.
(2) At least two years teaching experience or over 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate.
(3) Under 60 years old with good health condition.
(4) Clear criminal background.