English Teachers are required!
Looking for Native English teachers to work at private academies in Shandong Province. Teachers are expected to deliver English lessons at our client’s private academies in Shangdong province.
||Employer:||Vilma & Amelia Institute|
|Weekly contact hours:||40|
|Monthly salary:||14000 – 16000 RMB|
Beijing Vilma Consulting Ltd. is an American-owned Education consulting firm that is dedicated to creating innovative staffing solutions to reputable educational institutions throughout mainland China.
Our firm is currently piloting a project where we are staffing Native English teachers to work at our client’s private academies in Shandong Province. For teachers looking to have a memorable professional development experience while teaching in China, please review our job description below and contact us if you are interested. We are looking to fill several positions with a projected start date of November 1st, 2018.
The Job Description is as follows:
• Teachers are expected to deliver English lessons at our client’s private academies in Shangdong province.
• Each successful applicant will be assigned a locale to reside within Shandong that is less than 2.5 hours from Beijing and 1.5 hours from Shanghai by Bullet Train.
• Teachers are expected to develop lesson plans with our staff and deliver these lessons up to our client’s standards.
• Teachers are receptive to client’s suggestions to enhance their teaching lessons.
• Teachers are expected to be positive cultural ambassadors to a part of China that is quite new to seeing foreign citizens.
• We are looking for Native English speakers from the USA or Canada.
• All teachers must have a BA degree.
• Preference is given to teachers that have a TEFL/TOEFL/CELTA Certificate.
• Applicants needs to have the required documents to be approved for Z Visa sponsorship.
• New teachers will be considered, but preference will be given to those with at least one year of teaching experience.
Professional Development Mentorship Program:
Our consulting firm, with our client, will be participating in a Professional Development Mentorship Program with each teacher hired. Teachers will gain feedback from lessons and the tools to develop themselves professionally. This position is ideal for a teacher with fewer experience that wants to get solid working experience. Successful completion of the one-year contract will result in a letter of recommendation given to any prospective employer of the teacher’s choosing and an end of contract
Many of our client’s locations are only 30 minutes away from the hometowns of Confucius and Mencius.
For this reason, there is a lot of cultural sightseeing to enjoy on day’s off and traditional food from Shandong province to experience. Lastly, there is a very low English level in these cities, which makes it perfect for a teacher looking to have practice studying and speaking Chinese with local citizens.
Employment One Year Contract Employment Package:
• Each teacher will receive accommodation paid for by our client.
• Up to four weeks leave per year. (2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and 2 weeks over Chinese New Year).
• Daily Lunch Included
• Z Work Visa
• Optional: Our client is happy to arrange a Chinese class for teachers who are interested in learning Chinese.
• Teachers will teach from Wednesday – Saturday with Monday and Tuesday off each week.
• Salary 14,000 – 16,000 RMB monthly depending on qualifications and experience.
For all interested applicants, please kindly send a copy of your CV, a current photograph, and cover letter explaining your interest in this position to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!